We are looking for an experienced IT professional to join our busy I.T team.
The successful candidate will have previously worked within either a Technical support or Business application system support role.
This is a hands-on role providing day to day leadership to our small IT support team involving the following technologies and activities for around 170 end users:
• MS Active Directory and MS Windows server. SQL Server (2012 2016). VMware.
Windows 10. MS Dynamics NAV and Dynamics CRM. Microsoft Office (particularly Excel and Word).
O365 e-mail. VOIP telephony (LG IPecs). Switch and VLAN configuration. Firewall management. Backup and restore (VEEAM).
Antivirus monitoring and management. Server and PC installation.
Contract: • Permanent Hours: • 40 hours per week on a rota basis including weekends
Core Duties: – • Provide leadership and technical backup to the businesses system support team.
• To provide operational support on all software/hardware/systems currently utilised within the company.
• To ensure all service requests and incident calls are documented and resolved in a timely manner. • To oversee the installation and maintenance of PCs and associated peripherals to all areas of the business, ensuring that conditions relating to the Health & Safety of users are met.
• To ensure that all procedures relating to the checking, backup, security and general maintenance of systems are carried out in a timely manner.
• To ensure that all procedures relating to the security of systems are met. • Be proactive and identify opportunities to improve the IT services provided to end users
Salary: – £26K per annum
Please use the contact us form to send us a message and we will ask for a CV